Skip to main content

Here's a random joke

 Okay, not sure if I made this up or found on the internet, so don't get mad at me for stealing 'cause I have a really bad memory.

What would YOU do if life gave you literal (not figurative) lemons? (You can actually put this in the comments if you want, but no one ever does so I have no idea if it's a good or bad idea lmaooooooo)


When life gives Zelda lemons, she makes lemonade for others.

When life gives Link lemons, he eats them raw.

When life gives Urbosa lemons, she makes lemon bread.

When life gives Purah and Robbie lemons, they use them as test subjects.

When life gives Mipha lemons, she shares them with her friends.

When life gives Sooga lemons, he refuses them.

When life gives Kohga lemons he starts a food fight.

When life gives Revali lemons, he uses them for target practice.

When life gives Daruk lemons, he uses them as rock roast seasoning.

...

...When life gives Astor lemons, he squeezes the juice into other people's eyes.

Comments

Popular Posts

Welcome to my blog! This is where you can find my Zelda fan art and occasionally the odd tip for any Zelda game. Also theories that remain unsolved like the creepy Link statue from Majora's Mask. What's up with that thing? (You can find it by playing the "Elegy of Emptiness" in normal form) I like to draw Astor and Harbinger Ganon in chibi form, so if you want me to draw them in a certain position or location, just put it in the comments and I'll pick someone every week to draw it for. Rememeber that I'm TEN so no adult situations!. None of ALL THAT!!! I can also draw them in any location in any Zelda or Hyrule Warriors game - just specify! If I'm feeling it I can also draw Link and Zelda and other champions and characters. Just say it and I might do it. I also might deny it, but you know...worth a shot.  I don't necessarily need to draw them chibi, but I prefer that. To get you started here is Astor being forced to wear deely-boppers. He is NOT please
 Nuggetbackstorys returns with 2 new backstories of Astor! I’m so glad I stared this! It’s the funnest thing I’ve done in a month! If you can’t read it/are unable to read it because of my bad penmanship take notice of the title. It reveals the basic format of the story. I’ve already finished seven of them but I’m going to have to keep you waiting. ;) (Translation will come once someone requests it) Just in case you didn’t read any of that these are”Forsaken Memories” and “An Obliged Agreement”  By the way, I’m have trouble publishing images sometimes, so they’ll be on the blog shortly.:) :) -Sincerely, Nuggetbackstorys Official Team 😜
 Here is a picture of Princess Mipha, the Zora Champion from Breath of the Wild, a recent Zelda game. I just drew it right now, so it might not be as good as if I'd drawn it in like a week.